A very powerful tool for brands is being able to leverage the influence that others have with their audience.
Are people more likely to buy/associate with something recommended by a complete stranger, or by someone they know?
Or to re-frame that, would you be more likely to purchase something if it was recommended by your best friend or the guy you bump into in the elevator every now and then?
We believe influencer marketing is the PERFECT combination with Breakout Clips videos.
Create your video, and get other influencers to post it for you.
Why? Well let's take "designPanda" for example. Let's say they approach a large influencer in the design space and asks them to post this on their Instagram page.
- It does the job of 'popping' out to ANY audience it's shown to.
- It's entertaining and secures an explosion of engagement.
- It still contains the marketing message of the brand (unlimited designs for a flat fee)
- It has the brands website in the post description
- It's a win-win for all parties (influencer gets paid, and designPanda gets new customers)
It's the perfect storm of engagement, leveraging influence and an impressive marketing message.